Media Staffing Network
A well-respected, family owned out-of-home media organization is rapidly growing and looking for an experienced Business Development Executive to drive demand and generate local ad sales. With 100 bulletins, 20 digital units and growing year over year, this highly producing top 10 market has the opportunity for huge earning potential. Along with a competitive salary and commission structure this company also offers a full benefits package. They are big believers in entertaining the clients so plan on wining and dining and using some of their many “toys” like jet skis, 4-wheelers, and campers. They are highly involved in the community and encourages their team members to have an active lifestyle in networking, non-profits, or social groups.
This successful Business Development Executive will have a track record of media sales with a high level of service and collaborative creativity. Must possess the skill set to work with local account decision makers to proactively drive sales in the market. This position requires a passion and belief in media advertising, unwavering personal will and a strong drive to help grow clients’ businesses. This is NOT a remote opportunity so the ability to get to the office and have agency meetings is a must.
Skills and Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- A minimum of 2+ years of OOH sales experience to include key relationships with national brands, planning agencies or OOH buying agencies.
- An inquisitive, problem-solving detective who listens to the clients “real” needs to provide customized solutions.
- Ability to CLOSE business.
- Demonstrates personal integrity to differentiate from the competition.
- Understand that the word “no” is an opportunity. Resilient hunter mentality who enjoys the “game” and can move through potential rejection with ease and grace.
- Proficiency with popular social media and digital platforms.
- Have a level of autonomy – be able to make decisions without supervision.
- Become a resource for clients by developing a strong knowledge of market trends and the media landscape for the market.
- A confident, outgoing, approachable conversationalist who is able to bond and establish rapport quickly.
- A genuine, compassionate, humble leader who can tactfully navigate challenging conversations.
- A clever, quick learning self-starter who will take initiative and run with it.
- A positive, supportive team player who embraces humor and enjoys EUREKA
- An adaptable, trainable employee who enjoys being part of a great team.
- A self-motivated, persistent hard worker who upholds the highest standards of competition.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
This company is an EOE. All interested parties should contact Arminda Lindsay for more details, Arminda@mediastaffingnetwork.com.
All inquiries will be kept confidential.