Lockwood Broadcast Group
Lockwood Broadcast Group in beautiful Charlottesville, VA is searching for its next Business Development Executive. Are you a dynamic sales professional with an entrepreneurial outlook and strong presentation skills? This role is a relationship building and customer service focused position with heritage TV stations, CBS-19, ABC Virginia and Fox Virginia. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of sales success and revenue growth. It requires a “can-do” attitude and a strong desire to work hard and have fun. Not to mention, you will be part of a great team with all the tools to be successful.
Lockwood Broadcast Group is a television, digital and advertising company based in Richmond, Virginia. Founded in 1996, Lockwood Broadcast Group owns and operates 12 television stations serving a variety of local news and entertainment programming across 33 channels and digital platforms in eight designated marketing areas. Lockwood’s station affiliates span all major networks. Lockwood’s advertising services provide local advertising solutions across all platforms and devices.
Included in this full-time position is a base salary, generous commission structure, a car and cell phone allowance, health, vision, dental and life insurance plus a 401k. To sweeten the deal, there are various investments and memberships to aid in growth potential including Virginia Association of Broadcasters, Jim Doyle and Associates, Charlottesville Regional Chamber of Commerce and membership fees to local networking groups.
Key Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Build relationships and service past, current, and potential clients
- Create proposals to help market businesses
- Maintain a level of sales activity to cover and overachieve monthly goals
- Oversee collections for your clients in a timely manner
- Continually research and monitor competitors for leads
- Input all notes, updates and orders in a timely manner into CRM system
- Work with clients to create ad campaigns in conjunction with production department
- Stay on top of industry trends
- Attend various networking events such as Chamber meetings, etc.
- Continually look for new revenue ideas
- Ability to meet with local and regional accounts as determined by established goals
- Be a creative thinker who is a strong listener with excellent follow-through activity
- Ability to create and deliver presentations both one on one and to groups
- Ability to meet with clients and attend events in person
Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Interested in learning more? Please contact email@example.com
All Inquiries are confidential. Job #1236323