VP Retail Technology
A successful national direct-to-consumer company with incredible forward growth and success has a newly created position, VP Retail Technology. This VP will collaborate with top talent in D2C, IT, and Retail Engineering, leading a digital transformation within the company.
The ideal leader has experience rightsizing and transforming the consumer experience. They are a micro-change agent with creativity, grit, resiliency, and a collaborative and entrepreneurial spirit. They are ready and eager to take on the challenge that continues to transform an already successful brand. They are the architect of the consumer experience but not caught up in their own status and pedigree. They are a do-er that creates passion and enthusiasm within their team.
This position is responsible for managing all technology aspects of our retail digital transformation and omni channel strategy. This is a sales and growth focused company looking for a like-minded, high-level thinking executive that has an “edge” about them…they don’t want to stand still. If you are that kind of person, currently in a Director or VP level, we want to talk. Exploratory conversations are the first step.
Responsibilities & Qualifications (including but not limited to the following)
- Partners with the Retail Business team to drive customer engagement through next gen retail technology solutions.
- Ensures digital capabilities are delivered with agility based on changing business objectives, goals, and strategies.
- Creates and manages a productive & collaborative environment between Retail, Digital & IT teams with external partners to deliver omni channel retail solutions. Delivers immediate POS improvements following D365 and works closely with Digital UX team & retail consortium to improve store experience.
- Partners with CX leader to execute on the omni channel customer journey and continuously improve it through innovation and iteration.
- Provides leadership, coaching and direction to the Retail Experience/Technology team. Develops and maintains a highly effective workforce with the appropriate mix of business knowledge and technical skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science or Engineering; Master’s degree a plus.
- Minimum 10 years technology experience IT leadership of large scale, high transactional, cloud platforms; preferably retail/D2C.
- Proven track record of leading digital transformation (D2C, CX)
- Experience supporting high transactional and high availability platforms.
- Working knowledge of ERP systems & integration technologies; Microsoft AX2012/D365 a plus.
Interested parties, reach out in confidence to Kate Glenn: email@example.com