Director of Sales
Sales Management| Arizona
Our client is seeking an experienced full-time sales manager with proven success, especially in digital.
The well-respected company is known for being a company who cares about their employees offering great health care with vision and dental, a 401K with up to a 3% match and a healthy vacation plan. As a visible media platform, they are involved in numerous events within the community so encourage a strong ability to build and maintain relationships.
The VP of sales should be a leader, team builder, and a driver who thrives on growth and results. They should have a proven background as a top producer who has grown into management and who has created highly professional teams. This person shall be inspiring, creative, and dynamic, able to lead a sales team of five who will expand their expertise by actively selling with them.
- Generate advertising revenue by meeting and exceeding monthly and annual goals
- Manage and develop multi-media sales professionals
- Develop new business and manage the sales cycle from start to finish
- Maintain an active schedule of face-to-face appointments and prospecting calls
- Develop and maintain strong C-level client relationships
- Representation at company-sponsored and community events
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years of advertising sales management from broadcasting, print, cable and will have a strong amount of digital success
- Passion to be the best
- A strong background of annual revenue growth
- Strong time management skills
- Expertise in Salesforce
- Ability to participate in 6-8 weekly sales calls with team members
- Professional written, verbal communications and interpersonal skills
Preference given to the following qualifications:
- Proven turnaround experience with media sales teams
- Development of successful new revenue ideas
- Ability to hire sales hunters in a tight job market
- Strong focus on new business development and retention/growth of existing accounts
- Creativity in developing new sales programs and initiatives a plus
A strong base salary with the opportunity to add 50%+ through incentives.
The client is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested prospects can contact Laurie Kahn, firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
All inquiries are confidential.