National Advertising Sales Executive
A National Multimedia Network brand is growing tremendously, and is seeking a “successful” national advertising sales professional. Ability to sell national advertising (not affiliate sales or biz dev) along with contacts and successful track record is required.
If you are currently and successfully selling National/Network Radio andmultimedia advertising to direct advertisers and agencies, are tightly networked with national clients and ad agencies, and have a proven and verifiable track-record of media sales success, we would like to connect with you!
Serious six-digit income opportunity with no territory restrictions, unlimited prospect opportunities, and a multitude of effective product offerings, while working full-time from your home office. Or, work from our LA or Phoenix offices.
Our national media products include a top weekend radio show, a very popular weekday drive-time radio vignette, and a new global TV program. We have a substantial website and digital media footprint. Additionally, we produce custom podcasts, books, consumer buying guides, and videos.
Our privately held company is 100% debt-free with no investors.
Please also note that this remote work-from-home position will require the achievement of regular sales quotas after the initial training and development period.
Duties and Responsibilities
Sell network brands, including radio, television, and digital advertisements, to national advertisers and agencies
- Aggressively prospect new leads and design effective proposals
- Aggressively cold-call, cultivate relationships, and identify new business opportunities
- Maintain strong working relationships with advertisers and agencies
- Work closely with Advertising Director to craft effective proposals and campaigns
- Attend weekly skype sales meetings and provide weekly sales progress reports
Skills and Specifications
- NATIONAL media advertising sales experience in the broadcast space
- Experience in negotiating advertising relationships with national advertisers and agencies
- Experience in developing and selling multi-media advertising campaigns
- Must be a self-starter who can prioritize and be productive with minimal oversight.
- Be confident and comfortable with your ability to find and develop your own leads, as we are seeking “hunters and gatherers.”
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of urgency in accomplishing goals
Education and Qualification
- 5+ years of successful national sales experience
- 2+ years selling for a national influencer, preferably a national radio influencer
- A track record of sales success and client development
- An ability to develop and maintain relationships with key decision makers
This sales position provides an unlimited compensation opportunity. Qualified and proven candidates will receive a comfortable salary during the initial training and building period, then converting to a draw against generous commission. Full account protection, and no territorial restrictions.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including major medical, dental, vision, pharmacy, life insurance, and 401k with 100% employer match. Paid time off includes sick days, corporate holidays, and personal vacation. This is a full-time remote position.
Equal Opportunity Employment
We take great pride in our diverse and talented workforce. We recognize that our continued success depends largely on the collective strengths of our employees. Developing the right mix of skills, ideas and individuals requires an unwavering commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action. Accordingly, we recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles and ensure that all other personnel actions are administered without regard to an employee's race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, veteran status or disability.
Interested parties, reach out to Kip in confidence: Kip.firstname.lastname@example.org.