Small/Medium Market Radio DOS
Do you love helping businesses grow? Do you want to develop a team that excels at uncovering marketing objectives and building integrated solutions? This is a rare and exciting opportunity to grow and manage a sales force and be part of our “best in class” sales management team.
A leader in local media by building the strongest brands in the market, and monetizing those brands on air, online and on site through our premier marketing and advertising solutions, seeks a new Director of Sales. Current LSM or GSM candidates ready for a move up will be considered.
This DOS will be hands-on leader with proven success in the media and advertising space. This is a management position with a focus on maintaining and creating new revenue through a culture of caring for businesses by creating results driven campaigns. The sales team is the best in-class media company in the market and one of the best in the entire country.
Responsibilities & Requirements (including but not limited to)
- Manage the daily operations of the local radio, live event and digital sales department.
- Lead sales team to exceed revenue targets by developing a sales strategy and holding the team accountable to hitting and exceeding their individual goals.
- Recruit, retain, and train new and current AE’s, helping all to achieve personal and professional goals.
- Drive key account growth and digital revenue through the selling of results based, integrated programs while also pushing significant new business and marketing development.
- Daily on-street presence meeting with prospects and clients, assisting AE’s with presentations and in-field coaching
- Set and hold account executives accountable in achieving their daily, weekly and monthly KPI’s
- Represent company and brands to key client accounts and community, developing strong client relationships and community partnerships that further our business.
- Monitor and evaluate the activities and products of the competition.
- Participate as a key member of the leadership team
- 3+ years of sales management experience and/or marketing in broadcast and digital media
- Strong understanding of digital marketing solutions and track record of success in selling digital solutions
- Experience in creating Radio strategies and successful campaigns for local businesses
- Knowledge of Website sales a plus
- Previous experience setting & holding team accountable to sales metrics
- Must have strong communication skills and be able to develop exciting written proposals and verbal delivery
- Must have a successful track record and experience in consultative selling
Interested parties should reach out in confidence to: Kate@mediastaffingnetwork.com EOE