Small Market Radio Sales Manager
Management| Upper Midwest
Successful, privately held regional radio group is adding a Sales Manager to their team. In the Sales Manager role, primary duty is to achieve or exceed market revenue goals and lead the development of members of the sales team. Anyone who is a current LSM or a Sr. AE ready to move up will be considered for this role. This position will report to the General Manager.
This area offers all the benefits of a college town with outdoor lifestyle activities year-round.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Lead and prepare for weekly sales meetings
- Attend meetings with account executives with their clients
- Create revenue generating sales ideas for broadcast, digital and events divisions
- Daily usage of software programs to measure overall revenue growth and account executive progress
- Lead, manage and hold sales team accountable
- Own financial metrics of the sales department including pricing, inventory, expense management, weekly revenue, pacing and forecasting
- Ability to successfully interact with other market and company departments
- Exude passion, energy and enthusiasm for the company and opportunities for business within our company to help clients achieve their business goals
- Experience as a proven sales leader in the role of account executive or higher
- Comprehension of overall marketing opportunities including digital, event and broadcast
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft 360 Office Suite
This position offers a 401K Plan, ESOP, Health, Disability and Life Insurance, Comprehensive Training Programs and vacation time. The employer is an organization that actively gives back to our community though their people, time, talent and treasure.
Interested parties, please reach out in confidence to Kate@mediastaffingnetwork.com