Sr. Advertising Account Executive
A well-respected, family owned out-of-home media organization is rapidly growing in a top 50 market in the south and is looking for an experienced advertising professional to drive demand and generate local ad sales. This city, known for great BBQ, sports entertainment, music and warm, friendly people makes this a highly sought after opportunity. This is a highly producing market with great earning potential. Along with a competitive salary and commission structure from an established account list, this company also offers a standard benefits package. They are highly involved in the community and encourages their team members to have an active lifestyle in networking, non-profits or social groups.
This successful Account Executive will have a track record of media sales with a high level of service and collaborative creativity. Must possess the skill set to work with local account decision makers to proactively drive sales in the market. This position requires a passion and belief in media advertising, unwavering personal will and a strong drive to help grow clients businesses. Working in the corporate office directly under the LSM and GSM, you will have the opportunity for hands-on training and be mentored from the best!
Position Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Business Development
- Cold Calling
- Proposal Writing
- Pipeline Management
- Time Management
- Closing Business
- Growing Accounts
- Problem Solving
- A confident, outgoing, approachable conversationalist who is able to bond and establish rapport quickly.
- An inquisitive, problem-solving detective who listens to the clients “real" needs to provide customized solutions.
- A genuine, compassionate, humble leader who can tactfully navigate challenging conversations.
- A clever, quick learning self-starter who will take initiative and run with it.
- A positive, supportive team player who embraces humor and enjoys EUREKA moments.
- An adaptable, trainable employee who enjoys being part of a great team.
- A resilient, emotionally mature individual who can move through potential rejection with ease and grace.
- A self-motivated, persistent hard worker who upholds the highest standards of competition.
Interested parties should contact Cori Hirsh in confidence, with resume. EOE