Radio Sales Manager-Small/Medium Market
If you are interested in working for a growth mindset multi-media company that is on the cutting edge of training, education, and innovation - this is your next career move! Prove yourself as the Business Development Manager and career advancement opportunities include ownership opportunities and becoming the next General Manager! All levels of experienced sales managers or AEs ready for a step up will be considered.
The Business Development Manager oversees all radio advertising sales goals, assists in the implementation of promotional and event opportunities for advertisers, and lead digital sales opportunities. The Business Development Manager will be accountable for revenue goals on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Ability to recruit, retain, coach, and grow individuals on the team
- Strong personal accountability and goal-orientation
- Demonstrated structural skills for a team and for individuals
- Understanding of CRM tools, digital media opportunities
- High sense of mission, competition, exactness, and profit orientation
- Broadcast media sales track record is required
Not required but helpful if you have:
- Broadcast sales management experience helpful
- Familiarity with the Center for Sales Strategy operating systems and the willingness to work within their process for team and talent development, and revenue generation.
- Willingness to understand Borrell & Associates data for the marketplace and use data to drive revenue.
This position will be in-person and report to the General Manager. Employer offers the chance to grow in the organization with real ownership opportunities for the right candidate. The goal is to be the long-term multi-media and marketing thought leaders in the areas we serve by directing the community conversations with “all channel marketing” to grow local businesses, create content, and to profit accordingly, thus growing shareholder value. Our mission is to create customers each day.
Interested parties, reach out in confidence to Kate@mediastaffingnetwork.com EOE