Major Market Radio GSM
Management| Western US
Current large and medium-market Local and General Sales Managers—if you are ready to move up into a top-10 market and have a successful history of developing local business, please keep reading. A national broadcast group seeks a high-caliber sales leader for a radio station cluster located in the West.
This person must be a motivated, creative, strategic, solution-oriented leader with a high-level of emotional intelligence. This is an ideal situation for a successful manager who wants to take their experience to a bigger market. Generating new, local revenue is the key objective for this position.
You will ensure monthly, quarterly, and annual established sales goals are met or exceeded, and that our stations make their full contribution to the successful accomplishment of each station’s strategic plan, corporate vision, commitments, and values. This position is also responsible for building, maintaining, and guiding an effective sales team, as well as to maximize station inventory and grow revenue by recruiting and coaching top sales talent to deliver solutions that get results for clients.
Here are just a few areas in which you will utilize your expertise.
Meet and exceed quarterly budgets in both legacy and digital media by leading and managing the sales team in the following areas:
- Developing new business
- Solving clients’ marketing needs with integrated marketing strategies
- Securing transactional business
- Internal and external “champion” for assigned brands
- Constantly recruit, coach, train, retain and develop the best sales and marketing professionals in the market
- Execute against the cluster’s inventory and pricing strategy to ensure that goals are met, and revenues are maximized
- Plan, conduct, and lead training that will enhance professional skills and overall understanding of new and evolving media for the sales teams
- Ensure that viable sales strategies and action plans are in place at all times to achieve the company’s goals. Increase share of business by creating integrated marketing solutions (on air, on-line, events).
What You’ll Bring
You’re a people person! You love to partner with internal/external clients and are solutions oriented. You have a proven track record of success within the media industry and have a combination of experience (min.5 years) and education (college degree preferred) that will make you a Rock Star!
Interested parties should reach out in confidence to Kate Glenn, email@example.com