Radio DOS Small-Medium Markets
A well-respected radio group with small and medium markets in the Midwest region is looking for outstanding Sales Managers as they continue to grow and expand.
If you are a current cluster GSM/DOS, or an established LSM ready to move-up, we want to talk with you!
Any interested Sales Manager must have experience working in small or medium sized radio markets, and a proven track record of maximizing revenue, inventory, employee performance and training, as well as have a desire to be a leader in the local community.
- Must be self-motivated and self-directed
- Communicate and take direction from President and General Manager
- Direct Sales Team on all business; attend sales meetings, training sessions and client meetings
- Develop and be responsible for Station(s) and Digital Budgets
- Oversee Sales Team
- Work to maximize National and Regional Business
- Work hand-in-glove with Operations Manager/Program Director, Business Manager and Digital Managers
- Develop and Manage NTR programs, i.e. Bridal Show, Health & Wellness, etc.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and ability to quickly execute broadcast industry software
- General knowledge of sales processes and willing to learn and master Mid-West Family System.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with clients and coworkers
- Constantly Recruit for new Account Representatives
- Develop and maintain superior product knowledge of all station(s) assets as well as the competitions products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Develop and maintain knowledge of current station(s) programming schedule(s)
- Be a strong contributor to every local sales project
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Develop and maintain complete working knowledge of the traffic system to maximize Inventory
- Ability to remain positive and foster a positive work environment
All interested parties should submit their resume to Kate Glenn, firstname.lastname@example.org