Program Director - KLCE
Programming, Management| Idaho Falls, Idaho
Riverbend Communications is on the search for an exceptional Program Director for Classy 97 KLCE. Classy 97 is an AC format designed specifically for our market. East Idaho has a large Christian population and this station needs to fit their lifestyle. We interrupt the traditional AC format to carry religious programming on Classy 97 KLCE every Sunday. As the PD of this station, you will also need to be able to program Sounds of Sunday.
We have an outstanding team of talented personalities that looks forward to the support of a great mentor, forward thinker, and coach with fresh perspective. The right candidate will need to be a positive, task-oriented achiever with great character to be successful in our company and community. Riverbend Communications is locally owned and operated with all the resources you will need to be successful and provide outstanding results. We are not a big box broadcaster with lots of layers of management. Our PD’s don’t report to a Regional Manager that reports to a SVP reporting to someone else that doesn’t understand the unique qualities of our market…
With that being said, the person we hire must understand and have experience in the following areas:
• Successful prior experience programming an AC format
• Ability to conduct a LIVE on-air shift while leading the team
• Social media management experience and the skills to connect on all platforms
• Experience coaching both veteran and new talent
• Capability to build and execute promotions
• Knowledge of and aptitude to follow FCC rules and regulations
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Planning and leading tactically and strategically
• Understanding and ability to protect the image and standards of our company
The right candidate will have a fantastic track record of results-oriented experience. Please be prepared to do the best work of your life prior to submitting your air check, resume, and description of why you believe you are the perfect match for our needs.
Submit your resume and materials at eiradio.com/jobs/. You may send airchecks and additional materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Riverbend Communications is an equal opportunity employer.