Podcast Growth & Development Manager
A national multimedia company is rapidly expanding one of their most popular and successful brands. The company is currently seeking a Podcast Growth & Development Manager to oversee all aspects of increasing and growing downloads for their slate of hosts national media influencers.
“We are looking for a visionary and innovator who can expand our podcast reach and take us to the next level. A person who can take our current one-million downloads per month and significantly increase month after month thru strategic organic marketing on our many platforms, social media marketing, and paid media. Additionally, the qualified candidate will be able to connect with and recruit other successful podcasters to join us on PodNet.com thru a unique distribution and advertising sales partnership.”
The Podcast Manager will work closely with the SVP of the company to create new and innovative ways to expand the audience and grow potential revenue for the brand and its clients.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working with a national media influencer; overseeing or managing a social media platform including operations, calendar and production delivery
- Extensive marketing experience with ability to execute existing plans and create organic marketing programs that are multi-faceted
- Track record in tying revenue streams to ideas and platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills—ability to provide information about podcast reach and programs both inside and outside the company
- Ability to convey goals of the podcast program to encourage expansion and growth
- Knowledge of advertising, budgets, revenue cycles and taking ideas to market
- Entrepreneurial spirit with ability to self-manage
Interested parties, please send cover and resume to Kate Glenn: firstname.lastname@example.org