Network Ad Sales
A well respected privately owned network is looking for an experienced seller(s) with strong relationships throughout the Midwest.
This remote position will report to the Chief Revenue Officer in NYC. Limited travel, when safe to meet with clients, possible attendance for corporate meetings. Office space in Chicago is available five days a month.
Company invests in needed support and tools to help create success. Company phone and PO Box are available.
Compensation includes base, commission, and benefits.
Duties include calling on regional agencies and often, direct accounts, based in the Midwest who buy national or network radio to represent the company’s portfolio of various networks and programs across broadcast audio and podcasting.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven success at calling on agencies to articulate and evangelize the networks assets
- An aggressive closer who can establish relationships at all levels of media planning and buying within an agency
- Extremely detail oriented and strategic
- Entrepreneurial-able to work independently and remotely with guidance from the CRO
- Network audio/radio experience is a plus
- Strong relationships with key agencies:
- Haworth Marketing
- Progressive (in-house)
- Sherwin Williams (in-house)
- UM- Quicken Loans
- Cramer Krasselt
- Campbell Ewald
- Understanding of Counterpoint and Act 1 a plus
- Experience of working with Salesforce or another CRM system
This opportunity could be for one or two sellers depending on experience. It could be ideal for a planner ready to move into sales.
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested parties can speak with Laurie Kahn, email@example.com All inquiries are confidential.