National Sales Manager
A privately held, family-owned Media Sales Organization in the Southwest is looking for their next National Sales Manager, responsible for import, inside media sales. Join an industry and a company where growth consistently outpaces other mass mediums and is projected to continue! Not to mention, this market has been rated one of the top places to live year after year. Home to great BBQ, music and sports entertainment, along with their warm and friendly residents make this a highly sought-after opportunity.
The ideal candidate will have experience as a current NSM or related position. You will work with national advertising agencies, advertising decision makers and directors of marketing to maximize inbound sales in this southwest market. A high-profile position that requires a passion and belief in what you’re selling, unwavering personal will, and a strong drive to help grow our clients’ businesses. This individual will work in the corporate office and report directly to the GSM.
- Have prior, verifiable success in national/inside advertising sales or sales coordination.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Have prior experience collaborating with multiple teams (for example Client Direct Marketing Team, Creative Agency, Production Agency, Buying Agency).
- Have strong communication skills. Welcomes the opportunity to call clients and agencies to ensure we are proposing the most effective advertising solutions.
- Be proficient in Excel, and a master of spreadsheets.
- Display integrity in all situations.
- Possess ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with demanding deadlines.
- Be detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Be able to prioritize and assess the highest and best utilization of company inventory.
- Be a strong negotiator and closer.
- Have a knack for building relationships with customers and finding solutions to problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Be knowledgeable about marketing communications and branding.
Interested parties should contact Cori Hirsh in confidence Cori@mediastaffingnetwork.com