Media Sales Planner/Advertising Operations
Media Sales Planner/Ad Ops Coordinator is needed for a well-established and growing multimedia company. Company is based in the Midwest, with corporate offices located in Indianapolis. This position is part of the corporate team, and ideally will be based out of Indianapolis, but Chicago or New York locations can be considered.
Duties include pre-campaign planning, post-campaign reporting, internal communication, creative approvals, and quality assurance.
The ideal candidate is detail oriented and enjoys team collaboration.
- Campaign setup and monitoring. Maintain reporting for upcoming campaigns and outstanding creative.
- Coordinate creative between account executives and Creative Studios, which includes joining creative briefs/meetings, entering copy, sending for approval, and adding final to campaign.
- Work with sales team on media planning and strategy.
- Provide proposal coordination for Sales Team which may include; meeting prep, coordination of presentation and marketing materials, logistics of any Audio Visual needs required.
- Experience working in Media Planning or Advertising Operations within an advertising agency or media company.
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Ability to learn, retain and communicate highly technical information in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multitask efficiently.
- Effective working both independently and in a team environment.
- BA in Communications, Advertising, Marketing or similar field preferred, but not required.
- Experience working with Google Suite, Slack, SSP’s, Tableau, and CRM software.
Qualified and interested prospects who would like to explore this further, please reach out to Kate Glenn. All inquiries will be kept confidential. firstname.lastname@example.org