Local Media GSM/DOS for Small Market
A media company located in a beautiful New England market is looking for a GSM/DOS for their multiple broadcast assets plus a thriving local website. If you are looking to get away from burdensome layers of corporate management, this is a great opportunity for you. The influence you bring throughout the building will be broad and deep and only limited by your imagination. You will have freedom of action and never have to justify your day. If you have an idea, it can happen! Dream up your own sales promotions or contests and have the autonomy to make deals.
The market is a great place to raise a family as they have great public schools. No pollution so you can enjoy the outdoor lifestyle this affords like whale-watching to fly fishing, hiking, biking and kayaking. The market is coastal and also a quick drive to other larger NE cities.
The ideal candidate is someone that can lead a multi-media advertising sales force and wants to be a part of the community.
If you are a current Sales Manager in broadcast, TV, digital, cable, radio, or other local media, we want to talk with you! This is a great position for a leader or potential leader (senior AE ready to move-up) who is ready for the next chapter in their career with a phenomenal owner, in a beautiful, high quality-of-life market.
Any interested candidate must have a proven track record of maximizing advertising revenue development, as well as have a desire to be a leader in the local community.
- Recruit, hire, train, and motivate a team of sellers
- Self-motivated, self-directed, flexible & creative
- Direct sales team on all business; attend & conduct sales meetings (weekly), training sessions and client meetings
- Work to maximize revenue, develop NTR programs
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Develop and maintain superior product knowledge of station(s) assets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
All interested parties should reach out to Kate Glenn for more information. All inquiries and conversations are exploratory and confidential. email@example.com EOE