Radio GM Small Market
General Management| Midwest
A national radio group is looking for an outstanding GM for a radio cluster located in a small Midwest market. Applicants must possess the ability to direct a multi-million dollar business unit, develop new opportunities for the cluster’s brands on multiple platforms, foster a professional and positive work environment focused on people, product and process and achieve new levels of revenue and cash flow success.
The successful GM candidate will have a strong background in traditional and digital sales and will embrace the opportunities presented by new technologies in all aspects of the position. This position is an excellent match for an innovative leader who can mentor by example utilizing excellent networking and people skills, in the building, and in the community. The corporate office is also located in this market, potential for high visibility with senior team.
Primary Position Responsibilities:
- Budget Success through sustainable top line revenue and bottom line profits
- Risk Management and Regulatory Compliance
Primary Position Requirements
- Radio GM experience preferably in a cluster or multi-station environment in a rated-market
- A successful background preferably in a medium or small market where community involvement is key to success
- Exceptional leadership, negotiation, analytical, problem solving and training skills
- Strategic thinker, non-transactional sales mentality
- Excellent communication skills
- Superior knowledge of Office, financial and CRM software, Sales Force experience a plus
Track Record In:
- Exceeding sales revenue goals and outperforming the market
- Developing and motivating a diverse and high-achieving staff
- Providing highly effective community leadership and representation
- Demonstrating exemplary business ethics. integrity and work ethic
Qualified and interested candidates should email Kate Glenn at email@example.com.