A NY based advertising sales company needs a full-time bookkeeper.
The position is virtual, but there will be in person meetings time to time in a convenient location with the team.
The company employees less than 12, all also working remotely. The company represents available airtime on a network basis to both advertising agencies and direct clients.
Full time employment includes participation in company benefits including medical, dental and a 401K plan. As a small company there is a lot of teamwork and coordination between all staff. There are currently company Zoom calls and other online group team building activities until it is safe to meet in a common location.
The overall responsibilities include:
- All day-to-day bookkeeping activities:
- Inputting invoices, affidavits, collections
- Monitoring collections and apprising leadership team of status on a regular basis
- Staying on top of collections daily and conducting collection calls
- Monitoring of payroll which is done via ADP
- Track all commissions, payouts and deductions
- Accounts Payable
- Monitor vacation time of all employees
- Prepare weekly reports for leadership team:
- Cash flow
Requirements of the position:
- Proficient with QuickBooks
- Experience in working in advertising sales, ideally a network
- 3+ years of experience
- Any strategic planning will be a plus
The position includes a base salary with benefits.
The company is an EOE. Interested parties should contact Laurie Kahn, email@example.com
All inquiries will be confidential.