Cover Letter Advice
Our advice... Don't use one!
Don't waste space as your resume is too limiting. We suggest a Summary Overview to highlight your skills & successes!
Remember, ONE SIZE DOES NOT FIT ALL!
If for some reason the job is requiring a cover letter here are some tips and examples that can help you.
- Never address to "Whom it May Concern." Refer to a job title or number.
- State why you are interested and a fit for the opportunity..
- Get more detailed than the resume, keep it simple and to the point.
- Include an action step- let them know when you will reach out and follow up (don't wait for them to respond.)
- Spell check.
- Review, review review for grammar punctuation and flow.