CEO - Small Boutique Company
An established, well-respected, privately owned, small boutique company is looking to add a full time CEO with a strong background in operations, turnarounds, sales and marketing to replace the current CEO who is moving into a Chairman of the Board position. The company provides consulting services as a vendor, working primarily with media companies.
Virtually based, this company has a successful history in their field, is poised for growth and has a strong team of committed professionals to help reach goals. Currently all positions are on a 1099 platform which can be reviewed as needed.
Ideal candidate will possess:
Entrepreneurial experience and outlook, with a minimum of 5-year history successfully running a small business
- Success in hands-on operations - finance, marketing, sales, hiring/training
- Proven track record of bringing fresh approaches to lead company to higher levels of revenue/production
- Ideally, willing to commit to a long-term plan for growth and future sustainability
- Training, coaching, public speaking experience a strong plus
- Understanding of media business with strong contacts required especially in emerging areas along with traditional media such as broadcast, print, digital and those vendors who service those industries
- Ability to travel as needed
- Excellent communication skills including ability to write articles and create social media and powerpoint presentations
Compensation will include a salary, override, benefits reimbursement, and ownership opportunity.
All inquires are confidential. Interested parties can contact email@example.com The client is an EOE.