Broadcast/Digital SVP/Chief Revenue Officer Management
A national broadcast group is creating a new corporate role, Chief Revenue Officer. The primary responsibility of the SVP/CRO is to supervise all local and national radio and digital sales activity throughout the company, working with each market’s senior managers to develop and increase revenue at all levels. The CRO will report to the CEO of the company.
Ideal candidates will currently oversee all regional or corporate revenues for a multi-market broadcast company, hold a major market VP/Sales or DOS position or be responsible for sales and revenue at a medium sized radio/digital company.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITES: (including but not limited to)
- Growing radio & digital revenue in each market through a combination of sales activity, inventory/pricing management and creative solutions for customers
- Actively supervising all markets in all aspects of sales process
- Setting and monitoring sales productivity and accountability standards in all markets
- Improving sales processes and driving efficiency in the sales cycle
- Maximizing and/or upgrading sales talent at all levels of each market
- Driving core sales activity at the local level and maximizing creativity for spot sales opportunities
- Developing and growing non-spot and digital opportunities in each market
- Focusing markets on strategy to develop and grow new local direct business
- Creating a network for sharing successful strategies and ideas between markets
- Instituting standards and procedures to ensure only correct data accumulated in the CRM module
- Minimum 10 years’ experience increasing responsibility in a sales management capacity
- Minimum 10 years of direct sales supervisory experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft products including Word and Excel.
- Ability to quickly pivot or adjust to external and internal market forces
- Outstanding communication skills
Interested parties should reach out in confidence to Kate@mediastaffingnetwork.com