B2B Media Seller
#2295 and 2296
Well-respected broadcast, digital and event company is looking for a qualified media specialist to join our team. You will lead our marketing efforts using traditional media and digital tools. If you know how to creatively handle various multi-media marketing tools, like target display, SEO, podcasts and blogs, this position is for you. You will work with different teams to coordinate marketing, advertising, and promotional activities for local and regional businesses.
Ultimately, you should be able to promote our company and increase client engagement through relationships and product knowledge. Each member of our team is encouraged to be problem solver and get the customer the best ROI available.
You will have the opportunity to work with a unique footprint of 6 radio stations, digital services for clients, and annual events that serve audiences and communities in a multi-county and multi-state region. Get all the rewards of a “smaller” town feel with the assets of the third largest city in the country less than one hour away. Vibrant Division 1 college community and the second largest media market in the state await you.
Responsibilities: (including but not limited to)
- Create media campaigns aligned with business goals using traditional and digital tools
- Coordinate the creation of traditional and digital content to be distributed to proper departments
- Manage end-to-end marketing campaigns
- Cold call to find new business and achieve your monthly budget plan
- Maintain a level of self-development to be a resource for your customers
- Be a visible member of the community
- Stay up-to-date with traditional and digital media developments
- Experience in sales, digital media or traditional media
- Growth mindset
- Ability communicate needs between departments
- Goal oriented and driven by the success of your customers
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Interested parties, please reach out in confidence to Scottie@mediastaffingnetwork.com. EOE