ACCOUNT COORDINATOR—UPPER MIDWEST
Cherry Creek (www.cherrycreekmedia.com)
Cherry Creek Media is defined by the integrity of their team and their focus on serving the needs of listeners, advertisers and each other.
They believe their small market employees are the best in the business when it comes to connecting with their markets and knowing what it takes to connect with their communities and retail clients Cherry Creek Media believes in creating an environment that rewards our greatest asset - our people. We focus on developing careers and providing each team the independence they need to run their market as best serves its community.
The company is staffed at both the corporate level, and the local market level, with seasoned small market radio professionals that know how to interact with local businesses, and advocate their success in an increasingly competitive retail environment. The company's revenue success comes through continuing marketing education, rather than simply training their sales professionals. They invest in a multitude of tools and training to keep their teams educated, effective and on top of trends to best serve their clients and communities. They are members of the Radio Advertising Bureau, the National Association of Broadcasters and are a well-respected media group by their industry peers. Cherry Creek maintains a strong company sales culture with proven success and a positive track record. Cherry Creek/Williston/Sydney/Watford City team represents 3 stations plus digital platforms.
Reports to General Manager
Acts as a liaison between sales and programming. This integral position will work with the sales team as a back up to help answer client questions, ensure production goals and deadlines are met and assist and ensure that any client special event is organized and executed with excellence. This position has strong growth potential. Assistance with voice over of commercials may be included for those with the desire and talent.
- Attend required sales meetings
- Assist in researching, creating and writing of proposals for potential campaigns with Account Executive Embrace Cherry Creek Media culture
- Be a strong team player
- Strong organizational skills
- Challenge oriented
- Past marketing experience a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong multi-tasking
- Above average communication skills – verbal, written and interpersonal
- Excellent time management practices
- Ability to attend weekend or evening events as needed
- Production experience/on air a plustential
Benefits for full time employees include: (30 hours per week+)
- On-going training & support
- Medical, Vison, Dental, Short and Long Term Disability Company contributes to medical and dental; both individual and family plans are available. Vision is employee contribution only. The company contributes to the Health Savings Account for $50 a month. Life Insurance and LTD are completely paid by company. Laptops for work, RAB membership
- Vacation earned from day 1, allowed 10 days per year, 3 years is 3 weeks. 11 company holidays, jury duty pay, during week between Christmas & NY 2 additional days may be taken, plus 2 days for community service.
- Sick Pay – Up to five (5) days per year may be used if needed
- New, caring, attentive manager who listens – “It’s all about the people”, empowers individuals to be the best they can
- List of open accounts
- Monthly group event with all employees and spouses – could range from Brew Pub, holiday gatherings with transportation, individual birthday’s celebrated; employee bonuses; summer bbq’s
Interested parties should contact Jill Shavrnoch, in confidence, with resume and cover letter.
Send to: Jill@mediastaffingnetwork.com
Cherry Creek Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer