Radio Account Executive
RADIO ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE—UPPER MIDWEST
Cherry Creek (www.cherrycreekmedia.com)
Cherry Creek Media is defined by the integrity of their team and their focus on serving the needs of listeners, advertisers and each other.
They believe their small market employees are the best in the business when it comes to connecting with their markets and knowing what it takes to connect with their communities and retail clients.
Cherry Creek Media believe in creating an environment that rewards our greatest asset - our people. We focus on developing careers and providing each team the independence they need to run their market as best serves its community.
The company is staffed at both the corporate level, and the local market level, with seasoned small market radio professionals that know how to interact with local businesses, and advocate their success in an increasingly competitive retail environment.
The company's revenue success comes through continuing marketing education, rather than simply training their sales professionals. They invest in a multitude of tools and training to keep their teams educated, effective and on top of trends to best serve their clients and communities. They are members of the Radio Advertising Bureau, the National Association of Broadcasters and are a well respected media group by their industry peers.
Cherry Creek maintains a strong company sales culture with proven success and a positive track record.
Cherry Creek/ Williston/ Sydney/ Watford City team represents 3 stations plus digital platforms.
Reports to General Manager
- Full sales cycle – prospecting, qualifying, preparation of proposal, closing, overseeing of creative, collections
- Attend required sales meetings
- Maintaining active accounts at all times, while prospecting regularly for new accounts
- Researching, creating and writing of proposals for potential campaigns
- Achieve monthly goals for sales and required activity
- Embrace Cherry Creek Media culture
- 5 In-person sales calls per day
- Minimum of 2 prospective new business calls per week
- Participate in station training
- Maintain Marketron and RAB Reports in a timely manner & execute V-Creative
- Proven ability to predict budgets
- Strong organizational skills
- Above average math skills
- Challenge oriented
- Proven background in prospecting and maintaining an active pipeline
- Past sales experience, outside sales a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong multi-tasking
- Above average communication skills – verbal, written and interpersonal
- Excellent time management practices
- Ability to attend weekend or evening events as needed
- Ability to provide transportation to required face to face meetings to meet weekly goals
Benefits for full time employees include: (30+ hours per week+)
On-going training & support
Medical, Vison, Dental, Short and Long Term Disability. Company contributes to medical and dental; both individual and family plans are available. Vision is employee contribution only. The company contributes to the Health Savings Account for $50 a month. Life Insurance policy and LTD are completely paid by company. Laptops for work, RAB membership.
Vacation earned from day 1, allowed 10 days per year, 3 years is 3 weeks. 11 company holidays, jury duty pay, week between Christmas & NY 2 additional days may be taken, plus 2 days for community service.
New, caring, attentive manager who listens – “It’s all about the people”, empowers individuals to be the best they can
List of open accounts
Monthly group event with all employees and spouses – could range from Brew Pub, holiday gatherings with transportation, individual birthday’s celebrated; employee bonuses; summer bbq’s
Interested parties should contact Jill Shavrnoch, in confidence, with resume and cover letter.
Send to: Jill@mediastaffingnetwork.com