National Sales Director
NATIONAL SALES DIRECTOR
National industry innovator who powers custom digital audio experiences in-store for a nationwide network of convenience stores and supermarkets is growing their team. This industry first programmatic Audio Out-of-Home™ (AOOH) Advertising Marketplace brings shopper marketing thinking to national media execution with the personalized feel of local marketing. We help advertisers influence shoppers on their path to purchase at the point-of-sale.
The ideal candidate will come with some audio, digital, or national rep background. National Sales Directors will create, develop, and execute new relationships for effective Audio advertising campaigns while also providing brand leadership. These are remote positions, located in large markets with support from the corporate office including training and internal support.
The National Sales Director is a pivotal role and will lead new business development efforts in targeting, researching, and soliciting potential advertisers to fill ad inventory. The company expects to significantly increase those advertisers’ investment with the company by thoughtfully leveraging Audio Out-of-Home Advertising solutions to drive results for advertisers and fill available advertising inventory.
- Target, solicit, and secure new business by utilizing exemplary sales skills, networking ability and media tools.
- Proactively manage individual sales pipelines and move prospects through to close & renewal.
- Develop sound relationships with the business community, learning nuances and gathering competitive intelligence regarding the clients’ business, brand equity and marketing goals, positioning the company as a thought partner.
- Effectively communicate and work across a variety of different internal groups to execute solutions for the advertiser.
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop best-in-class strategies to win complex business.
- Fluency with decision makers in both advertiser-level and agency-level organizations.
Skills and Qualifications
- 2-5 years of some combination of media sales and advertiser experience including a mix of traditional media and digital sales experience, and strong conceptual sales success is highly valued.
- A successful track record of opening new accounts and driving revenue growth across a broad spectrum of client categories.
- Creativity and perseverance to develop business over the long term, a high level of independent thought and strategy.
- A reputation for being an enthusiastic, energetic, effective networker who enjoys the selling process and is committed to building relationships and adding credibility.
- A strong customer focus coupled with a sense of urgency for the business, and a passion for delivering the highest level of client service.
Interested parties, please send cover note and resume in confidence to email@example.com. EOE